Which current car model has the most model variations available?
(For example, Honda makes the Civic in 7 different current variations…Sedan, Coupe, Si Sedan, Si Coupe, HF, Hybrid, GX Natural Gas)
Hint: It’s not the Civic ;)
27 Notes/ Hide
- mohitivated answered: Definitely porsche 911.
- kingkokkas answered: focus?
- calitalian said: Jetta
- ottorissler answered: I have to go with the Porsche 911.
- gangra55 answered: TOYOTA Corolla?
- kuusruudus answered: Its either 911 or bugatti veyron(i think that has a lot of variations aswell)
- william-elms answered: The Porsche 911?
- janis-staigatajs answered: ford transit :D
- microwaved-bacon answered: toyota camry
- archeryanimaldesign answered: Ford Transit?
- cwblog answered: Porsche 911
- justinacevedo answered: F150?
- bienissohandsome answered: lancer?
- aw-shit-son answered: 911
- doctor-stance answered: Does that include the Citroen C4 and the new DS4?
- auto-motif answered: Definitely the 911.
- pocketjoiis answered: Isn’t it Porsche 911? I was going to say Civic but damn I missed :(
- -betteroffthisway said: Best guess is 911, with 23 different models.
- pavlovsson answered: 911
- whitevisor answered: 3 series BMW?
- iwillbuildyouacastle answered: Porsche 911
- the1nonlyturbo answered: Civic
- germaniron answered: 911
- carlhj answered: BMW Mini?
- gentlemansvibe answered: Ford Model T
- motoriginal posted this