Someone asked me whether I’d take a Lamborghini Aventador or Ferrari Enzo…Is that really even a question?
22 Notes/ Hide
- wellisnthatnice answered: The Enzo is so much more raw. The Aventador is incredible but I feel it kind of lacks personality in some regards.
- pb94 answered: Idiots that say aventador, it’s worth 300gs and enzo is a mil minimum, not only is it beautiful and rare but its costs a lot more.
- snyderly answered: Was he asking either/or? Which one?
- asaucerfulofwheels answered: It’s only a question if you were born in the later 90s ;)
- asaucerfulofwheels likes this
- massermc12 answered: I’d take an Audi Sport Quattro…
- markimusprime answered: Enzo Ferrari, you mean. But no, it’s not a question. Lamborghini Aventador hands down.
- mordani said: I’d take the Enzo cause you can’t buy them - they are limited and you would have to be chosen to be able to buy them. Aventador you can go and buy :-)
- rossecosse answered: That is indeed a question.
- super-kate answered: Haha I guess it is a question but is it a good question? Not really. Some people just don’t get it lol
- raycecar answered: Well, I’d rather have an Aventador myself. :P
- theinglourious reblogged this from motoriginal
- theinglourious likes this
- atomicearth reblogged this from motoriginal
- frostback answered: Nope, its not.
- theinglourious answered: Ferrari. All day. Any day. The only Lamborghini I’d ever drive is a Miura
- yotarunner answered: Enzo Ferrari all the way!
- thedarkknightreblogs answered: Enzo hands down!!
- motoriginal posted this