Q:What sort of British cars would you recommend for a first car? It has to be relatively inexpensive, and as reliable as a British car can be. Thanks!
A relatively inexpensive, reliable British car? Does that exist?
24 Notes/ Hide
- wussy said: LOL.
- asaucerfulofwheels likes this
- avgben likes this
- phoenixarcade likes this
- car-life1991 likes this
- thatperfumeperson said: mini
- look-out-im-a-time-lord likes this
- fuckk-this-place likes this
- rowanr said: depending on your definition of relatively expensive a mid to late 90’s jaguar xj6 that’s had the tensioners/timing chain fix done is about as close as youre going to get lol
- obi-wankenblowme said: The British don’t really do reliable. If they mean cars that are available in Britain, that’s another story.
- be-n likes this
- astratos likes this
- sethkent likes this
- definemotorsports said: THE HUMMER H1
- the80sareforever likes this
- marveldude likes this
- swissstash said: The Land Rover.
- terta likes this
- slickjawmcgraw said: lolol
- seafoampterodactyl likes this
- rogerharrydaltrey likes this
- mieksssss said: Ouch. Right to the feelings :(
- motoriginal posted this