Neefgeefd: 1965 Rambler American 330 wagon.
Certainly not fast, but I’ve had it since I was 15. I’m 22 now, and sometime down the road I want to give it a well deserved restoration!
Sweet wagon! I always enjoy a pre-70s wagon. They had so much more style and sportiness than the panel wagons of the 70s & 80s.
Almost 50 years old now, and looks like it’s still going strong. Thanks!
52 Notes/ Hide
- hutchcraftcp likes this
- stetsonbaby likes this
- kterkper-sixty-six likes this
- flashbybova likes this
- snaxboogie likes this
- kieffer likes this
- musclecardreaming reblogged this from motoriginal and added:
- breakformonsterbooty likes this
- timdevil reblogged this from motoriginal
- timdevil likes this
- snyderly likes this
- thatkidfromthatplace likes this
- w123-200 reblogged this from motoriginal
- neefgeefd reblogged this from motoriginal and added:
- coolyourbears likes this
- sevenfuckingbillion likes this
- rasmydin likes this
- sparkmaschine reblogged this from motoriginal
- vandertorque likes this
- neefgeefd submitted this to motoriginal